Your application is your entry ticket to the application process. Make sure that your application is comprehensive and appealing. In addition to your cover letter and CV, your application should also include references (the last 3). Furthermore, you can also supplement your profile with additional documents, such as verification of internships, work samples, etc.
Make the selection process easier for us and ensure that you pay close attention to the following tips:
Clarify the following points in your cover letter:
- How did I find out about the position?
- Why have I chosen this apprenticeship?
- Why am I applying for a job at this company?
- What qualities qualify me for this apprenticeship?
- Which school-leaving qualifications will I have and when?
Make sure you state the location you would like to work at and the position you are applying for in your application. Outline your strengths! If possible include all documents in one file. We recommend PDF format.